- Pentax K-5 II
- SMC Pentax-M 28mm f/3.5: It's a classic Pentax lens that is great for wide angle street and landscape shots.
- Pentax 35mm DA L f/2.4 AL: My go-to lens. It is the lens that is on my camera all of the time.
- Pentax DA 40mm f/2.8 XS Lens: Compact lens perfect for street photography
- Pentax smc 50mm DA f/1.8: I just bought this lens and I use it late at night as a street photography lens. It also gets used as a sports lens if I am indoors. With the extra reach from my APS-C sensor, it is a 77mm lens.
- SMC Pentax-A 50mm f/2: This was my first prime lens. Dad gave it to me after he bought a Pentax 50mm f/1.7. I still keep it in my bag.
- Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL IF DC WR lens: Everyone needs a walkaround lens.
- SMC Pentax-M 200mm f/4: I don't use it all of the time but I love the results when I do. It's small, compact, and allows me to get some great shots.
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro
- Case Logic Cross Body Camera Strap: So much better than a regular camera strap.
- Two 32 GB Sandisk Ultra SD Cards
- Samsung Galaxy Prime: I could go on and on about this, but everyone knows the benefits of owning a smartphone.
- Acer 7 inch Tablet: I bring it with me on road trips so I can view photos or make quick edits.
- Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit. Everyone should have one of these in their bag.
- Nalgene water bottle:
- Stack of business cards. I am often asked while out taking street photos where I am going to be posting this stuff to and where people can see it. I just hand them one.
Speaking of bags. If I am out and about, I carry my gear in a Tamrac Shoulder Camera Bag.
It is large enough to carry my camera and two lenses. I often have my Pentax 35mm f/2.4 on the camera so it generally holds my Sigma 70-210 and my Pentax 50mm f/1.8 in it.
I don't often open up the comments around here but if you have any thoughts or questions about my gear, let me know below.