Hi everyone, this is what I got for Christmas. It was a fun day.
- MiJam Mixer from Oliver
- iDog Dance from Maggi
- A small aquarium from Santa
- A play M1 Abrams Tank Set and a Campaigns of World WWII Day by Day from Dad. Dad also gave me a Swiss Army knife.
- I Learned Kung Fu from a Bear Cub by Matt Jackson from Mom and it’s signed.
- A PSP 3000 from Uncle Lee :: Uncle Lee bought himself a PSPGo a couple of months ago and gave me his old PSP 3000 with a bunch of games and movies. Dad also said that I can go online with it.
- Maggi got me an iDog. It’s pretty cool when I plug my iPod into it.
- Dad got Trackmania and Tomb Raider for his Nintendo DS.
- Backyard Football 2009 and Medal of Honor Vanguard for his PS2.
- A carrying case for his Nintendo DS games and Nindendo DS from Mom.
- A Coby Snapp Cam, SD card, case, and mini-tripod from Dad and Mom. Now I got to get Dad to set me up on YouTube.
- I also got a new watch, a remote control boat and a dart board.
It was a lot of fun Christmas Eve and Christmas. Uncle Lee gave Mom and Dad a new big screen HDTV and gave all of us a Nintendo Wii with four controllers, nunchucks, and a bunch of games.
I gave Dad Madden 2010 for his PSP and along with Oliver, I gave Mom a Nintendo DS Lite and some games. It was Dad’s idea and I was really, really excited about it. Mom was pretty happy with it. Dad also gave both of us Trackmania so we can race against each other. With PictoChat, we can chat together and Dad won’t be able to hear us. I just realized that I can play Dad’s PSP games as well.
On Christmas Day, Uncle Lee came over all day. We played a lot of Nintendo Wii and hung out together as a family. Then Mom made a big dinner. It was fun. Thanks everyone.